We’ve created an engaging and enjoyable learning experience to help you to take your Coaching to the next level. You’ll learn, be challenged, grow and have fun with fellow coaches who want to see lives transformed in the business world, and (more importantly) for the Kingdom. Below you will find an overview of what becoming a Certified Five Capitals Coach entails.
Become a Coach
Take the leap
Equipping You to Equip Others
Vision Alignment is a Key Step in the Process
You want to align with people who are moving in the same direction you are; people who share your purpose and goals. As you consider becoming a coach through Five Capitals, take a moment to learn more about our vision.
Our certification will equip coaches with the skills, frameworks, wisdom and confidence to effectively lead and coach others well, helping them and those they coach to go after all God has for them in life.
This approach will set you up to uniquely coach others. Whether it’s as a part of the Five Capitals Coaching Family, to be better at coaching in your current role, or to start your own coaching practice, our goal is to “launch” you into effective coaching by the end of our time together.
The training is much more than just content mastery. Through the Coaching Certification Process, we have developed a very specific “way” of engaging with our participants to help them use our content and frameworks to realize true change and transformation We do this through…
- Information and Insight: We not only teach the content, but we also share the “What” and the “Why” behind each tool and framework.
- Imitation: We’ll model and engage with best practices to help you grow in confidence. We’ll do this in the short term during the certification process, and in the long term via ongoing coaching calls and discussion.
- Innovation: Over time, we will help you discern and grow into your own delivery, application and specialty.
Set up for Success
- An overview of more than 25 Core Five Capitals Coaching modules
- Coaching guides for the first 3 months of coaching with any client
- Facilitator’s Guides with coaching and consulting best practices
- Participant worksheets and handouts for use in coaching engagements
- Access to video teachings and content
- Access to coaches only content portal with access to all Five Capitals assessment tools, worksheets and strategic planning toolkits
- Ongoing group and Individual coaching on how to develop your niche, build your practice and sharpen your coaching skills.