A lot is happening at Five Capitals! God continues to move through our efforts and bless those we work with (and us!) as we seek to live out our vision to empower and equip workplace Christians.
Here are some of the things we’ve been able to do this year:
- We officially formed as a non-profit!
- We launched 3 Equipping Weekend Journeys in Amsterdam, Cincinnati, and Pawleys Island.
- We held 6 Taster Workshops in Austin, Washington D.C., Vancouver, Melbourne, Detroit, and Memphis.
- We engaged with over 500 new participants this year!
- We launched our new website, blog, social media platform and monthly newsletter.
- Lastly, we pray we’ve positively impacted YOU!
As we’ve reflected on the past year, we are grateful for all God has done, which makes us even more expectant and excited for what he wants to do next year through Five Capitals!
Here are some of our initiatives and goals for 2015:
- Create a scholarship fund for those who want investment but can’t afford it.
- Complete 2 books: Jesus the Builder and Five Capitals – Applications in the Workplace.
- Create coaching curriculum for churches and small groups.
- Cultivate 3 new equipping centers in the United States for more localized investment.
Here’s the thing: none of what has happened would have been possible without your investment in Five Capitals. Likewise, we need partners to invest in Five Capitals if we’re going to reach our 2015 goals.
Would you consider giving a year-end gift toward these 2015 initiatives? Our goal is to raise $25,000 this Christmas season to get started on these projects. Your year-end donation would help move us towards this goal. (All gifts are tax deductible.) Here are some giving options to consider:
$ 50One-Time Gift Donate Now
$ 150One-Time Gift Donate Now
$ 500One-Time Gift Donate Now
$ ?Custom Gift Donate Now
Thanks for your prayerful consideration of this opportunity to invest in what God is doing through Five Capitals!