So far in our Five Capitals 101 series, we’ve covered:
- What the five capitals are and why they matter
- How to think about discipleship (investment, not sacrifice)
- A story of what investing in the five capitals looks like
- 3 keys to grow your friendships (relational capital)
- How to grow your capital (by investing what you’ve got)
Today we want to talk about how different cultures can distort the capitals, and how you can start to notice the ways that this makes it difficult to keep your capitals in order.